Unify Florida’s diverse cultures and vast landscapes through in-depth journalism, rich storytelling and brilliant photography.
Create the go-to destination for stories on the most compelling people, places and happenings across Florida.
Inspire a community of readers to go out and experience the land, waterways, food, arts and culture of Florida.
Florida’s ONLY Statewide Feature Magazine
Iconic. Thoughtful. Floridian.
Flamingo is a sophisticated, quarterly feature magazine and website covering people, travel, outdoor pursuits, food, conservation, culture and style across the state. An unmatched combination of meaningful narratives, serious reporting and beautiful images elevates Flamingo above other lifestyle and general interest publications in the state. Flamingo, in print and online, will be the authority on living an authentic Florida lifestyle, from Pensacola to Key West and all points in between.
Tourists will turn to it. Locals will live by it.
Smart. Adventurous. Inspired.
Flamingo’s readers are passionately pursuing Florida’s good life. Inspired by Flamingo’s pages, readers will take action by traveling to the cities, dining in the eateries and buying the Florida-made products featured in each issue and online.
- Adults ages 35 to 65
- Household incomes of more than $200,000
- Natives, newcomers, part-timers, tourists
- Educated, discerning, curious
- Active, outdoor-enthusiasts, traveled
Targeted. Strategic. Effective.
20,000 magazines distributed statewide
- Direct-mail campaign aimed at intelligent, discerning Floridians, in the wealthiest counties, with household incomes of more than $500,000
- Newsstand sales in Barnes & Noble, Fresh Market, Whole Foods, Target, Publix, Winn Dixie and other boutique stores
- 80% sell-through rate
- Airport distribution in more than 30 newsstand locations across Florida’s busiest airports.
- Media partner with high-end hotels, and premier lifestyle events like the Florida Boat Show and the Miami Book Fair
- Growing subscriber base of 5,000 by year-end
- Flamingomag.com provides immediate visibility to millions of Floridians, engaging intelligent readers with fresh, original content, strategic SEO marketing and social media campaigns.
Floridians: Tastemakers, Politicians, Change Agents, Leaders
Pursuits: On the Water, In the Field, In the Saddle, On the Beach
Travel: Beaches, Byways, Small Towns, Big Cities
Fare: Restaurants, Chefs, Food, Drinks, Festivals
Habitats: Agriculture, Wildlife, Ecosystems, Conservation
Culture: Art, Entertainment, Music, Books
Style: Florida-Made Products, Design, Home & Garden
Issues: Current Affairs, Opinions, Happenings
Editorial Calendar 2016
Spring: Florida Icons
Ad close: Jan. 15
Issue release: March 7
Ad close: April 15
Issue release: June 1
Fall: Arts & Culture
Ad close: July 15
Issue release: Sept. 1
Ad close: Oct. 25
Issue release: Dec. 1
For Floridians. By Floridians.
- With more than 100k views per issue, our digital platform gives a community of spirited Floridians, and those who just love the state, a place to gather and relish in fresh content in between the arrival of each printed issue of Flamingo.
- Flamingomag.com offers a dynamic mix of behind-the-scenes videos, blogs and a carefully curated calendar of events to complement Flamingo magazine’s thoughtful editorial and Florida-fresh design.
Sponsorships and Social
- An active social media life provides Flamingo and our advertisers with multiple points of contact and dialogue with audiences across the state and beyond.
- Online sponsorships and advertorials provide advertisers with opportunities for engagement with Flamingo’s inspired readers, always on the hunt for ways in which to live a more authentic Florida lifestyle.
Print and digital ad rates are available by request. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
100 Executive Way
Suite 106, Ponte Vedra Beach, FL 32082