by The Editors | June 12, 2018
Bird’s Eye View: Naples
Conquering Naples one cocktail and shopping bag at a time
Illustration by Leslie Chalfont
- THE FRENCH A standout bistro in Chef Vincenzo Betulia’s lineup of Italian hot spots around town.
365 Fifth Ave. S.
- 5th AVENUE SOUTH SHOPS Walk the heart of Naples with Old Florida–inspired shops, upscale boutiques, fine art galleries and local restaurants.
649 Fifth Ave. S.
- INN ON FIFTH The historic hotel has a modern take on traditional Naples luxury. Enjoy the view and a glass of bubbly from the rooftop bar.
699 Fifth Ave.
- THE CLAW BAR It’s Fresh on the scene, and perfect for a luxe lunch or swanky dinner.
221 Ninth St. S.
- GORDON RIVER GREENWAY PARK Take a peaceful nature walk between shopping and dinner. Golden Gate Parkway.
- DELICIOUS RAW This healthy hot spot has the best plant-based menu in town.
821 Fifth Ave. S.
- 7th AVENUE SOCIAL The place to be on Sunday Fun day with live music, a Southern-inspired boozy brunch and the Flaming Oh! tequila cocktail
849 Seventh Ave. S.
- NAPLES PIER This historic landmark illustrates the city’s history as one of the most iconic beach towns in the Sunshine State. 735 Eighth St.
- MARISSA COLLECTIONS This luxury department store showcases designers like Alexander McQueen, Versace and Oscar de la Renta.
1167 Third St. S.
- THE BEVY It’s the perfect outdoor restaurant and bar for a summer sunset with tacos and a craft “bevy.” 360 12th Ave. S.
- JANE’S GARDEN CAFÉ ON 3rd It’s tucked away off of 3rd Street, but if you look hard enough, you will find lively Saturday morning “brunchers” under bright pink umbrellas.
1209 Third St. S.
- BAD ASS COFFEE Start the morning with a hot cup of Kona Coffee. Beans are grown on Hawaii’s Big Island and fashioned into espresso drinks in Naples.
1307 Third St.